Job Position : DigitalL Marketing / Business Dev. Officer
Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms ; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc, and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios for lead acquisition and conversion.
Be proficient in content marketing application and generate leads from all social media platforms
Be experienced in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
Exhibit both creative and analytical skills of digital marketing
Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
Have good time management knowledge
Poses the ability to guide other employees when necessary on content development, creation, editing and online reputation management.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Relevant first degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Information Science and Media Studies, or any related course
- 1 - 3 years online marketing & communications experience and effective use of digital marketing tools.
- Appreciable skill in writing, online marketing & communication and website analytics tools
- Current/recent experience in a content management role to include experience in developing digital content
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Provide ongoing measurement and evaluation of activities and campaigns, as required
- Continually reviewing & actively managing the website and online assets
- Use CRM to track leads and report on trends and campaign success
- Creating and delivering engaging digital content
- Ensuring all content and online communication is consistent with company tone of voice
- Work with relevant teams to design, build and maintain social media presence and marketing activities on all platforms
- Exploit new social media channels and opportunities as they arise
- Conduct search marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) activities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for online products and channels
- Support ongoing research and analysis of customer data, market conditions and
- competitor data to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Measure and report performance of all relevant digital marketing campaigns and assess
- against goals
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills