Job Title: Accounts Amin Officer
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
The Accounts Admin Officer will be responsible for all financial, and related administrative matters of the office; reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts as well as general office administration duties. The Accounts Admin will report to, and work closely with the Manager.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting for the office in a timely, accurate, relevant, and informative manner.
- General office administration duties.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
- Processing monthly payroll (ROI, Commissions & NI).
- Management of office cash flow and preparation of monthly cash-flow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the office, to include P&L / Balance Sheet and analysis of variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor.
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head office.
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Ensure compliance to government taxes and revenues.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other official tasks or duties as requested by the Manager.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
The Candidates should:
- Have minimum of 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- OND/HND/BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- The candidate must have proven work experience in either industry or practice; or alternatively, be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Have hands-on experience in Quick Books or any accounting software experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection experience
- Good knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, and learn newer skills
Application Process ?Candidates wishing to apply for this post should e-mail Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter to: ?email@example.com
Application deadline: 4th January 2019